Wednesday, February 27, 2008

A Picture Is Worth A Hundred Sandwishes

Signs around Brooklyn sometimes catch my eye... like the weird bar one that has things that were "overheard" last night. This one was a true mystery though.

My questions include, in a very particular order (that's an example of trying to be funny but instead being stupid... sorry.)

How did they spell delicious right?

What is that picture of in the top right? A sun?

Why are you saying hello to me? I don't like you... seriously leave me alone... I hate you.

What is that picture in the bottom left? I mean I know it's supposed to be a warm sandwish... but we all know what it really looks like.

How do you make a chicken? Gross. I have a feeling the health inspector is not going to like their whole chicken birthing process going on in the back.

Tune in tomorrow when I go in and order the sandwish.

No comments: